Advertisement: SI Delhi Police & CPO Exam-2022 (LAST DATE 30/08/2022)
SI Delhi Police & CPO Exam-2022
Detailed Advertisement of the Exam
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE LINK
Corrigendum to the advt
Review Medical Examination (RME) of the candidates, who are found to be unfit during Detailed Medical Examination (DME), will be conducted in continuation of DME preferably on the next day of DME.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE LINK
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs); commonly know as CPO Exam.
Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service, who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age, may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
Date of Exam
Last date of Application
ONLINE: 30.08.2022 (23.00)
Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 01.09.2022 (23:00 hours)
Window for Application Form Correction [01.09.2022 (2300 hours)]:
a) After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 01 day to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to resubmit applications after making requisite corrections/changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement.
b) A candidate will be allowed to correct and re-submit his modified/corrected application two times during the ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ i.e., if he has made mistake in his updated application also, he will be allowed to re-submit one more modified/corrected application after making requisite corrections /modifications. No more corrections in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
c) Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along-with payment of requisite fee, have been received by the Commission within the specified period.
d) The Commission will levy a uniform correction charges of ₹ 200/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/corrected application for the first time and ₹ 500/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the second time. The correction charges will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of their gender/category.
e) The correction charges can be paid only by online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Details of Posts
1. Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial. Names of the organizations:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
2. Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Current Salaries for these Posts
See this table for classification of cities in various classes i.e. Class-X, Class-Y & Class-Z
From 01.07.2017 (Latest)
CLICK HERE TO SEE/DOWNLOAD
OBC & Creamy Layer Certificate
1. A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he/ she possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date. The crucial date for this purpose will be the closing date for receipt of online application i.e. 30-08-2022.
2. Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc, where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 30-08-2022.
3. OBC certificates issued by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) to candidates for OBCs listed by GNCTD but not included in Central list of OBCs will be accepted only for the post of SI in Delhi Police for reservation and age relaxation purposes. Such candidates will be treated as OBC for the post of only SI in Delhi Police and as UR for all other posts.
Reservation for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male
Apart from other reservation, reservation for Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male is available for Ex-Servicemen and special categories of Ex-Servicemen as detailed below:
Out of quota meant for Ex-Servicemen, 50% of such quota will be reserved for following categories of Ex-Servicemen:
Having served in the Special Force/NSG (Special Action Group)
Having received QI ‘Qualified Instructors’ grading in the commando course
Officers from the Navy/Air Force who have worked in the specialized commando type units.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002).
Educational Qualification (as on 30.08.2022)
NOTE-I: For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
NOTE-II: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
NOTE-III: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification, and produce documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof, as on 30.08.2022 will also be eligible.