ANTONYMS SOLVED PRACTICE SET 4
ANTONYMS — PRACTICE SET-4 — SOLVED
A) Rustic B) Rural
C) Civil D) Foreign
A) Crafty B) Light
C) Carefree D) Careless
A) Unclear B) Sharp
C) Precise D) Actual
A) Interest B) Apathy
C) Carelessness D) Hatred
A) Long B) Short
C) Durable D) Temporary
A) Conscientious B) Dedicated
C) Single-minded D) Superfluous
A) Dishonour B) Demolish
C) Spoil D) Suffice
A) Cautious B) Timid
C) Good D) Proud
A) Lead B) Disgorge
C) Dismiss D) Display
A) Unclear B) Valueless
C) Chaotic D) Incomplete
|1. B||2. C||3. C||4. B||5. D||6. A||7. C||8. B||9. A||10. C|
Solution with explanation
1. Option ‘B’ (Rural). RURAL = Rural places are far away from large towns or cities; e.g.
These plants have a tendency to grow in the more rural areas.
3. Option ‘C’ (Precise). PRECISE = exact and accurate; e.g.
We don’t know the precise details of the story yet.
4. Option ‘B’ (Apathy). APATHY = absence of interest in or enthusiasm for things generally considered interesting
6. Option ‘A’ (Conscientious). CONSCIENTIOUS = someone who is conscientious is very careful to do their work properly; e.g.
Jubina was still struggling to be a conscientious and dedicated mother.
8. Option ‘B’ (Timid). TIMID = shy and nervous; without much confidence; easily frightened;
e.g. My dog is a little timid – especially around other dogs.
10. Option ‘C’ (Chaotic). CHAOTIC = something that is chaotic is in a state of complete disorder and confusion; e.g.
My own house feels as chaotic as a bus terminal.
For more Practice Sets on Antonyms buy the following book authored by me.
LINK FOR BUYING THE BOOKCLICK HERE TO BUY