DASS GRADE-II EXAM SCHEME
1. EXAM SCHEME
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to number of vacancies/applicants.
- In Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Tier II Examination.
- Descriptive Paper from Tier-II removed.
- Tier-II Exam earlier had 275 marks, now it’s 300 marks (all objective).
- An optional Exit Examination of qualifying nature, if Board so decides, may be conducted for short listed candidates of Tier-II exam for testing minimum standards in writing skills by means of an essay or expansion of ideas.
See the exam scheme as per released by DSSSB here:
CLICK HERE TO SEE