DASS GRADE-II, LDC VACANCIES NOTIFIED BY DSSSB (ADVT NO. 01/17) [Last Date: 21.08.17]
DASS GRADE-II, LDC VACANCIES NOTIFIED BY DSSSB (ADVT NO. 01/17)
DETAIL OF VACANCIES
- Opening date of application: 01.08.17
- Closing date of application: 21.08.17 (only ONLINE mode) —- upto 5.00 pm
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, PAY SCALE, AGE LIMIT ETC.CLICK HERE TO SEE
- Neither the print out of online application form nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post. The successful candidates will be required to submit self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents ).
- The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
- The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC category. OBC (Outside) candidates will be treated as Unreserved candidate and they must apply under UR category. The OBC candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate, along with his/her caste certificate. Only following two types of certificates will be accepted as valid certificates for grant of benefit of reservation to OBCs:
i) OBC certificate (Delhi) issued by the Revenue department of GNCT of Delhi, on the basis of a old certificate issued to any member of individual’s family from GNCT of Delhi.
ii) OBC certificate issued by a competent authority outside Delhi to a person belonging to a community duly notified as OBC by GNCT of Delhi. This certificate should have mandatorily been issued on the basis of OBC certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi to a family member of the concerned person who had been residing in Delhi before
MODE OF SELECTION
- The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
EXAM SCHEMECLICK HERE TO SEE
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.
- In case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification.
- In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code shall be processed first.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post codes but The Board may hold the examinations of two or more different post codes on the same day and candidate may opt to take the examination of any one post code only.
(for One Tier and Two Tier Examination Schemes )
(1) One Tier (G/T) Examination:
(i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
(iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SECTION B: (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions:
Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
(2) Two Tier Examination Schemes:
i) Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
ii) Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
(i) General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
(ii) Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
(iii) General Awareness – in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be questions on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
(iv) English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher