IMPORTANT NOTICE —- CHSL (10+2) EXAM-19 TIER-1
Attention:- Candidates of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2)
Level Examinations (Tier-I), 2019
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examinations (Tier-I), 2019 is going to be conducted by the Commission w.e.f. 17.03.2020 to 28.03.2020 throughout the country. In view of the prevalent situation created due to Covid-19, the Commission has decided the following:
1. No Bio-metric Registration of the candidates will be conducted. However, thumb impression of the Candidates will be mandatorily taken on the Commission Copies and Attendance Sheets.
2. Candidates will be allowed to bring their own masks to be worn during the examination. However, masks will have to be removed for taking photographs at the Registration Desks. These photographs can be used by the Commission for verification during subsequent Tiers/ stages of the examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to bring their own hand sanitizers (small size) and water bottles (transparent/ see through).
4. Candidates will be allowed to bring their own ball pens (having transparent outer cover). Any other type of pen, which is translucent, will not be allowed.
5. The Commission has also issued necessary instructions to its Service Provider for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects such as mouse/ keyboards/ tables/ door handles, etc. before start of each shift of examination in the larger interest of the candidates.
Under Secretary (C-II)
CLICK HERE TO SEE/DOWNLOAD