Important Notice of SSC for CGL-2022
Combined Graduate Level Examination-2022
The aspiring candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2022 (CGLE-2022) may refer to the Notice of the Examination dated 17.09.2022 and note the following:
1. They should submit their online application much before the closing date i.e. 08.10.2022 and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the servers during the closing days.
2. The Scheme and Syllabus of the Examination and Mode of Selection for CGLE-2022 is different as compared with that of CGLE-2021. The same has been given in detail in the Notice of CGLE-2022. The aspirants are advised to go through the same thoroughly before applying for CGLE-2022.
3. Document Verification (DV) process for CGLE-2022 will be done by the user Departments/ Organizations after declaration of Final Result by the commission.
4. Preference for various posts and departments will be taken from the candidates through Online Option Form on the website of the Commission before declaration of final result. A candidate will not be considered for a Post and Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he has not indicated his preference for it. Options once submitted shall be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates must be careful in exercise of such options.
5. There are a few posts like Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer), Inspector and Sub-Inspector in CBN (Ministry of Finance), Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer in NCB (MHA), Sub-Inspector in CBI and NIA, UDC in BRO etc. which have specific requirement of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards, details of which is given at Annexure-XVII & Annexure-XVIII of the Notice of CGLE-2022. Physical and medical standards will be ascertained by the User Departments / Organizations after the declaration of Final Result. The candidates are advised to contact the concerned User Department / Organization for further clarification, if any.
6. The suitability of posts for various benchmark disabilities under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act, 2016 will be considered in accordance with Notification No. 38-6/2020-DD-III dated 04.01.2021 issued by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment or as identified and intimated by the Indenting Departments/ Organizations for specific posts. However, all PwBD aspirants are requested to apply for the Examination before the closing date of receipt of applications.
7. The candidates may carefully note instructions regarding photograph to be uploaded on the application form viz. it should be of specified size and dimension; without spectacles and cap; not having side profile etc.
8. Candidates are advised to check their form through preview or print option before submitting the form.
Under Secretary (P&P-I)
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE LINK