LDC, STENOGRAPHER, WELFARE OFFICER, ETC VACANCIES NOTIFIED BY DSSSB (ADVT NO. 01/2019 [Last Date: 05.03.19]
Closing Date of Application: 05.03.2019 (11.59 p.m.)
DETAIL OF VACANCIES
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to submit/upload legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
5. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi NCR only.
1. Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC category. OBC (Outside) candidates will be treated as Unreserved candidate and they must apply under UR category. The OBC candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate, along with
his/her caste certificate.
2. Only following two types of certificates will be accepted as valid certificates for grant of benefit of reservation to OBCs:
i) OBC certificate (Delhi) issued by the Revenue Department of GNCT of Delhi, on the basis of a old certificate issued to any member of individual’s family from GNCT of Delhi.
ii) OBC certificate issued by a competent authority outside Delhi to a person belonging to a community duly notified as OBC by GNCT of Delhi. This certificate should have mandatorily been issued on the basis of OBC certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi to a family member of the concerned person who had been residing in Delhi before 08/09/1993.