POSTS UNDER SSC SI DELHI POLICE & CPO EXAM + SALARIES
POSTS UNDER THIS EXAM
1. Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
2. Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial. Names of the organisations are:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
CURRENT SALARIES FOR THESE POSTS
Candidates are always curious to know the salary they’ll get after their joining, therefore this Salary Chart is prepared for you. This Salary Chart has been prepared in complete detail mentioned like Grade Pay in the 6th CPC, Pay Level of 7th CPC, House Rant Allowance (HRA), Dearness Allowance, Travelling Allowance (TA), etc. along with your deductions. See your current salary per month against the column Pay Level-6.
See this table for classification of cities in various classes i.e. Class-X, Class-Y & Class-Z