PRIMARY TEACHER (MCD) VACANCIES NOTIFIED BY DSSSB (ADVT NO. 01/18) [Last Date: 30.07.18]
PRIMARY TEACHER (MCD) VACANCIES NOTIFIED BY DSSSB (ADVT NO. 01/18) [Last Date: 30.07.18
Opening Date of Application: 02/07/2018
Closing Date of Application: 30/07/2018
DETAIL OF VACANCIES
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Candidates who have already applied for the post code 16/17 w.e.f. 25/8/2017 to 15/9/2017 need not apply again, they would be given One time age relaxation upto the new cut off date.
3. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully, which are available on the website of the Board, before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
4. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
5. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents.
6. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
7. The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
1. Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC category. OBC (Outside) candidates will be treated as Unreserved candidate and they must apply under UR category. The OBC (Delhi) candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate along with his/her caste certificate.
2. Only following two types of certificates will be accepted as valid certificates for grant of benefit of reservation to OBCs:
i) OBC certificate (Delhi) issued by the Revenue Department of GNCT of Delhi, on the basis of a old certificate issued to any member of individual’s family from GNCT of Delhi.
ii) OBC certificate issued by a competent authority outside Delhi to a person belonging to a community duly notified as OBC by GNCT of Delhi. This certificate should have mandatorily been issued on the basis of OBC certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi to a family member of the concerned person who had been residing in Delhi before 08/09/1993.