SSC EXAMS: IMPORTANT TIPS FOR THE EXAM DAY
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR THE EXAM DAY
[Tips for the exam day for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam, Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Exam, SI Delhi Police and CPO Exam, etc.]
So often is it seen that thousands of aspirants are in zero-awarded list because their paper is rejected. Many a time we are well prepared for answering the questions and expecting good score too. But all goes in vain just for our sheer ignorance of other important things. Sometimes we can score better but again sometimes we tend to do some silly mistakes. Please read the following points and keep them in mind; if you do so I’m sure no doubt you will feel at home.
TIPS FOR OFFLINE EXAM
1. Fill your personal details like name, roll number, test form number etc on the first page of the OMR sheet very carefully and make sure nothing is left without a good attempt. For that you should take with yourself a plane scale so that your codes are marked in appropriate boxes. For all this exercise we get half an hour, which by no means is less. So always be sure that everything is there at its due place correctly.
2. Don’t ever forget to mark your LTI at the appropriate place.
3. As soon as you are ordered to open your text booklet cross the VH section of the questions as there is no chance left of making it attempted by mistake.
4. Always keep cool whatever the level of the paper is as loosing cool will harm you only. That coolness will surely help you in fetching maximum marks possible.
5. And, importantly, avoid travelling in METRO while going to the exam center. Though, normally, METRO is a good means of travelling, if, by chance, there is some snug etc you are of nowhere, and virtually you are left with no other option than loosing of your one precious year.
6. FLUID/ERASER is not allowed in SSC exams now.
7. Carry your admit card and one ID proof and 3 photographs with you.
8. Better not to carry mobile phones and bags as nobody will take guarantee for safekeeping. If mobile phone is found with you in exam room, you will be debarred.
TIPS FOR ONLINE EXAM
Take these things necessarily to the exam centre.
1. Admit Card
2. two copies of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
3. at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc)
4. photocopy of identity proof mentioned at (3) above.
Other things to keep in mind for online exam
1. Make sure your BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION is completed before you enter the examination lab.
2. Don’t forget to put your Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
3. Put your signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate necessarily.
4. Always keep cool whatever the level of the paper is as loosing cool will only harm you. That coolness will surely help you in fetching maximum marks possible.
5. And, importantly, avoid travelling in METRO while going to the exam center. Though, normally, METRO is a good means of travelling, but if, by chance, there is some snug etc. you are of nowhere, and virtually you are left with no other option than loosing of your one precious year.
6. On the Computer Screen available in front of you, you are required to type your Roll Number, type it correctly.
7. Read the Instruction Sheet carefully, then click on ‘I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AND UNDERTAKE TO ABIDE BY THE SAME’.
8. You are advised not to touch the wires and cables as it could lead to the computer shutting down.
9. There is a TIMER (Clock) available on the TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER of the Screen which shows the time remaining for the completion of the exam; manage your attempts of questions accordingly.